Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Compliance
Disparate, inadequate systems can result in duplicate data entry, inaccurate and incomplete data. As a result, the company will not be not in compliance with OSHA regulations and that puts the company at considerable risk.
Stay Compliant With OSHA Regulations
- OSHA Classification Wizard
- Production of standard OSHA 300, 301 and 300A logs
- Full exposure value tracking
- Guided assistance for employees to classify work related injuries or illnesses
- Monitoring trends and measuring actual performance against goals
- Report on OSHA recordable, DART and DAW incidence rates
Take Riskonnect Healthcare for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!