Speed and Performance
The Riskonnect platform is completely transparent with performance information. The platform architecture and presence across geographies provides sub-second response time.
Delivering Lightning Fast Performance
Speed When You Need It
The Riskonnect platform is completely transparent with performance information. The platform architecture and presence across geographies provides sub-second response time. On any given week day, the platform handles between 2 and 3 billion transactions (query, save, look-up, report execution, etc) within .25 of a second. Performance information is available at any time for review by visiting trust.salesforce.com/trust/performance.
Optimum Speed and Performance
- Response times of ¼ of a second, per page
- Real-time reporting; no waiting on a queue
- Faster implementations with faster technology
- 2.5-4 billion transactions per day on Riskonnect’s platform (depending on the day)
Why Performance Matters
System performance is a virtuous cycle of efficiency. Riskonnect develops and configures faster, providing clients with better tools and capabilities. Clients are able to work faster and more efficiently. Clients are able to advance their projects and programs. System performance is key to ensuring:
- Solutions that are able to match client’s business processes
- Solutions that can be used more broadly than just managing claims
- Solutions that can react to changing client business requirements
- Technology that replaces time-consuming, manual and unreliable processes with automated workflow and approval processes
- Technology that eliminates multiple duplicate systems and processes entering claims
- Technology that enables easily configuring reports
- Technology that provides information on demand – with no wait times for returns on queries, searches, maneuvering in claims, reporting, etc.
- Consistent documentation, activity history and audit trails
- Data quality through validation rules
- No worries about hardware or upgrades
- Faster implementations
- Technology that enables the risk management team to do more themselves – self-service administrative tasks, setting up a workflow, or creating a special view for a client of or for a user
Take Riskonnect Healthcare for a Test Drive
Discover why we're the leaders in Integrated Risk Management by scheduling a demo today!